Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 10:31 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk on the Street" Tuesday.
Deutsche Bank raised its price target on Nike (NKE) ahead of its earnings report. "They better know something, or it's going to be egg on their face," Cramer said of the analyst. NKE rose 1% to $69.43.
Citigroup upgraded Sotheby's (BID). Cramer said something seems to be going on with the stock thanks to recent activism by some investors. BID rose 1.3% to $48.17.Goldman Sachs doesn't like F5 Networks (FFIV). Cramer warned investors to be careful with the stock. FFIV fell 2.4% to $87.07. Cramer said J.P. Morgan is leery of Starbucks (SBUX) having any more upside from current levels. SBUX closed 1.6% higher at $76.55. Cramer doesn't know how Broadcom (BRCM) could get much worse, but noted that Barclays says the company is continuing to lose market share. BRCM declined 1.7% to $26.65. With mortgage rates moving lower, perhaps orders have picked up for Lennar (LEN), which reported earnings today, Cramer said. LEN jumped 4.3% to $36.01. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV