After heavy unwinding Friday in equities to end the record week in stocks follow trough selling is pressuring the e-mini futures contracts down another quarter of a percent Monday.
Focus remains on currency markets with Dollar Index solidly below 81 looking to test 80 support from last February. The Euro currency peak from last Thursday at 13573 is resistance above as the election of Merkel has some "sell the fact" selling today.
Watching slide in CRUDE to 30 day lows with support below at $102. The $105 area failed to hold as weekly support and the breakout area from the original Syria catalyst.
Crude has been above the psychological $100 level since July 3rd.
OptionsProfits can be followed on Twitter at twitter.com/OptionsProfits
Trading Advantage can be followed on Twitter at twitter.com/TradingAd
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV