Sightline Payments ® (Sightline), a leading payments provider to the gaming industry - together with its strategic partner Vantiv Inc. (NYSE: VNTV) - is demonstrating how its award-winning Loyalty Card Plus ® prepaid card solution will transform the gaming ecosystem.
Vantiv and Sightline’s exhibit (Booth #4024) will showcase how combining the functions of a prepaid account with existing casino loyalty card programs can result in increased convenience and simplicity for gaming patrons and operators alike.
Key features of the prepaid solution include:
- Slot Systems: Our proprietary SPAN TM network ties a casino’s existing loyalty card to access prepaid funds, allowing real-time wagering account transfers in and out at the slot device. 1
- Table Games and Poker Rooms: Our webSPAN TM application can run on existing hardware in the pit or at the casino/poker room cage, performing chip purchases or redemptions to/from the prepaid card, as well as real-time cash loads. 1
- Redemption Kiosks: The prepaid card can be used at kiosks to print slot tickets and to redeem slot tickets, placing value back on the card. 1
- iGaming and Mobile: Prepaid funds can be used to load wagering accounts for online and mobile gaming. Our proprietary SPAN TM network provides high approval rates, and offers the confidence and convenience of instant cash outs. 1
- Jackpots: Patrons can have immediate access to their funds and increased peace of mind when they have jackpots credited directly to their prepaid card. In addition, the inefficiency of hand pays is reduced. 1
- Retail Purchases: The prepaid card can be used for food and beverage, retail and entertainment purchases – both on and off the casino property – everywhere Discover ® is accepted. And, cash withdrawals can be made at ATMs nationwide.
- Customer Intelligence: The prepaid card gives casino marketing a better view of what patrons are spending their money on both inside and outside the casino. Marketing can use that intelligence to better incentivize patrons with the things they really value. And, they can put those incentives directly into the prepaid account.
“It’s pretty remarkable what our prepaid technology can do when it comes to changing the payments landscape in both iGaming and brick-and-mortar gaming,” said Kirk Sanford, Sightline Payments CEO and President. “The breadth of operators now backing Loyalty Card Plus demonstrates significant industry support for a safe, secure, and responsible prepaid payment solution in both on-property and online environments.”
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts