CENTURY CITY, Calif., Sept. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Television's biggest night took place in Century Park, CA this Saturday, September 21 st, where the entertainment industry came together for the seventh annual "Evening Before" party, benefitting the MPTF (Motion Picture & Television Fund).
The television industry, from Emmy presenters and nominees, to other TV industry members, helped raise funds to support the MPTF and its numerous programs and services the fund provides for its more than 60,000 members of the entertainment industry.
The Seventh Annual Evening Before's Host Committee consisted of Christina Applegate, Will Arnett, Emily Blunt & John Krasinski, Julie Bowen, Connie Britton, Ty Burrell, Claire Danes & Hugh Dancy, Jeff Daniels, Robin Dearden & Bryan Cranston, Zooey Deschanel, Michelle Dockery, Lena Dunham, Tina Fey, Mariska Hargitay & Peter Hermann, Julia Louis-Dreyfus & Brad Hall, Julianna Margulies, Melissa McCarthy & Ben Falcone, Helen McCrory & Damien Lewis, Seth Meyers, Elisabeth Moss, Jim Parsons, Aaron Paul, Matthew Rhys, Keri Russell, Eric Stonestreet, Emily VanCamp, Kerry Washington and Jennifer Westfeldt & Jon Hamm. The Executive Host Committee includes JJ Abrams, Chris Albrecht, Len Amato, Kary Antholis, Matthew C. Blank, Linda & Jerry Bruckheimer, Charlie Collier, Roma Downey & Mark Burnett, Nancy Dubuc, Robert Greenblatt, Bonnie Hammer, Ted Harbert, Doug Herzog, Steve Koonin, John Landgraf, Paul Lee, Michael Lombardo, Julie & Les Moonves, Steve Mosko, Sue Naegle, Gary Newman, Richard Pleper, Peter Rice, Peter Roth, Josh Sapan, Ted Sarandos, Ryan Seacrest, Anne Sweeney, Dana Walden, Dick Wolf, Michael Wright, Lauren Zalaznick, Cyma Zarghami and David Zaslav.
This year's presenting sponsors were essie, PEOPLE magazine and Target, with additional support from platinum sponsors including AMC Networks and Netflix.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV