NASHVILLE, Tenn., Sept. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
- Nissan announces first-year partnership commitment for iAd on iTunes Radio, becomes exclusive automotive partner through 2013
- Unique content available across Apple TV, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac and PC
- Will create special "newsworthy moments" content in support of the roll-out of the upcoming 2014 Nissan Rogue and ongoing Nissan Heisman House Tour
- Nissan Versa Note and Nissan LEAF also supported with custom iTunes Radio content
Nissan today announced that it will serve as the exclusive automotive partner for the launch of Apple's iTunes Radio, taking advantage of new creative formats, including audio and video, across Apple TV, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac and PC. Among the first Nissan vehicles to be highlighted with unique iTunes Radio materials are the upcoming, totally resigned 2014 Nissan Rogue compact SUV, the all-new 2014 Nissan Versa Note and the hot-selling Nissan LEAF electric vehicle.
"We see iTunes Radio as an integral part of our new vehicle launches and 'big moments,' riding the wave of interest and usage of this exciting new service to maximize exposure of Nissan's new models," said Jon Brancheau, vice president, Marketing, Nissan North America, Inc. "We're also adding iAd on iTunes Radio as a critical platform in support of ongoing campaigns, such as our college football and Heisman Trophy Tour initiatives. It's a great way for Nissan to reach the right audiences in the right markets."The campaign theme for the all-new 2014 Nissan Rogue is "Make the Ordinary Extraordinary." The marketing efforts are designed to drive reservations for the vehicle, which goes on sale at Nissan dealers nationwide in November. Rogue's presence on iTunes Radio is a major part of this effort.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts