HOUSTON, Sept. 23, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Oceaneering International, Inc. (NYSE:OII) announced it will release its third quarter earnings on Monday, October 28, 2013, after 5:00 p.m. Eastern (4:00 p.m. Central).
A conference call to discuss these results and the company's business outlook is scheduled for Tuesday, October 29, 2013, at 11:00 a.m. Eastern (10:00 a.m. Central). This call will be webcast by Thomson Reuters and can be accessed through Oceaneering's website at www.oceaneering.com/investor-relations/ . An archived replay will be available starting one hour after the call ends.
Oceaneering is a global oilfield provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore oil and gas industry, with a focus on deepwater applications. Through the use of its applied technology expertise, Oceaneering also serves the defense, entertainment, and aerospace industries.For further information, please contact Jack Jurkoshek, Director Investor Relations, Oceaneering International, Inc., 11911 FM 529, Houston, TX 77041; Telephone 713-329-4670; E-Mail email@example.com; www.oceaneering.com .
CONTACT: Investor Relations Jack Jurkoshek, 713-329-4670 Jackj@oceaneering.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV