Top 4 Yielding Buy-Rated Stocks: MAA, TOT, OHI, MWE
Omega Healthcare Investors (NYSE: OHI) shares currently have a dividend yield of 6.20%. Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. operates as a real estate investment trust (REIT) in the United States. The company invests in healthcare facilities, principally long-term healthcare facilities in the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 22.52. The average volume for Omega Healthcare Investors has been 1,340,200 shares per day over the past 30 days. Omega Healthcare Investors has a market cap of $3.5 billion and is part of the real estate industry. Shares are up 24.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates Omega Healthcare Investors as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, notable return on equity, expanding profit margins, good cash flow from operations and solid stock price performance. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 10.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 22.3%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry and the overall market, OMEGA HEALTHCARE INVS INC's return on equity exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for OMEGA HEALTHCARE INVS INC is rather high; currently it is at 63.15%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 47.84% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $63.73 million or 41.99% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 5.47%.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 44.82% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 26.32% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, OHI should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- You can view the full Omega Healthcare Investors Ratings Report.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV