Top 4 Yielding Buy-Rated Stocks: MAA, TOT, OHI, MWE
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 10.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 22.3%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry and the overall market, OMEGA HEALTHCARE INVS INC's return on equity exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for OMEGA HEALTHCARE INVS INC is rather high; currently it is at 63.15%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 47.84% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $63.73 million or 41.99% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 5.47%.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 44.82% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 26.32% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, OHI should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- You can view the full Omega Healthcare Investors Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts