3 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks To Check Out: BKCC, LRE, DSWL
- DSWL has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 4.13, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- DSWL, with its decline in revenue, underperformed when compared the industry average of 2.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues fell by 23.2%. Weakness in the company's revenue seems to have hurt the bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- The gross profit margin for DESWELL INDUSTRIES INC is rather low; currently it is at 15.76%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of -15.46% is significantly below that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$1.12 million or 252.65% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- You can view the full Deswell Industries Ratings Report.
- Our dividend calendar.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts