NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The third quarter earnings season hasn't begun yet, but that doesn't mean there won't be some big names releasing quarterly results this week. TheStreet's Brittany Umar, Lindsey Bell and Andrew Krill take a look at this week ahead.
On Tuesday morning, the consumer confidence data for the month of September will be released before the open. CarMax Group (KMX) will also report earnings.
On Wednesday the durable goods data will be released before the market opens, followed by Bed Bath & Beyond's (BBBY) earnings report after the close.On Thursday, the third revision for the second quarter GDP will be release at 8:30 a.m. EDT and Nike (NKE) will report earnings after the close. On Friday, The Finish Line (FINL) and BlackBerry (BBRY) report earnings, the latter of which warned investors of a severe miss. Video: The Week Ahead: PacSun & Housing Video: Eyes on Homebuilders and Retail
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV