CarMax, Inc. (NYSE: KMX), the nation's largest retailer of used cars and one of FORTUNE magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” for nine consecutive years, is recruiting for more than 1,000 positions in locations across the country. The company is growing and offers a variety of careers. The majority of open positions are in service operations (detailers, experienced technicians) and sales, with additional positions in purchasing and the business office. These are full and part-time permanent positions, with day and evening shifts available.
“Behind every CarMax experience is a dedicated, hard-working team of associates,” said Tom Folliard, president and CEO of CarMax. “We place a strong focus on providing developmental opportunities for everyone in the company, and on taking care of our associates by offering a healthy work-life balance and excellent benefits.”
CarMax offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes health coverage, paid time off, insurance and disability, and retirement options for full-time associates. The company also offers competitive pay and promotes a diverse work environment. Stores are equipped with climate controlled, state of the art service bays with quality equipment. Employees receive discounts on car purchases and other services.
Some of the areas with a large number of service job openings include Baton Rouge, La.; Columbia, S.C.; Charlotte, N.C.; Nashville, Tenn.; Lancaster, Pa.; and areas throughout Texas.“Team oriented, dependable candidates who are ready to join the CarMax family should apply now,” said Knight Miller, recruiting manager for CarMax. “We are actively looking for those with strong customer service skills and those willing to work varied retail hours.” How Can Job Seekers Apply?
- Applications are only accepted online. Job seekers should apply at http://www.carmax.com/careers.
- To see a video with first-hand accounts from CarMax associates, visit the YouTube page on youtube.com/carmax.
- Technicians require previous automotive experience, however most positions do not.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV