MOUNT LAUREL, N.J., Sept. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Sun National Bank is expanding its portfolio of technology solutions for small businesses and merchants with Pogo> ®, a mobile payment processing solution. Sun is the first New Jersey-based bank to provide this mobile payment solution, in collaboration with First Data, a global leader in electronic commerce and payment processing.
Pogo> is a business-grade solution that enables a merchant to accept credit, signature debit or cash payments anywhere in the United States where the merchant has wireless coverage. Pogo> works by allowing a merchant to combine a web-enabled iOS or Android smartphone or tablet with a mobile application and secure mobile card reader to create a point-of-sale (POS) device.
" Sun National Bank is dedicated to providing our small business owners, entrepreneurs and local merchants with products and services that enable them to grow their businesses and succeed," said Thomas X. Geisel, President and CEO, Sun National Bank. "With the ability to access Pogo> in our growing suite of small business banking services, our customers can leverage the latest technology to securely process payments, more effectively manage their expenses and improve their bottom line."Sun customers who use the Pogo> solution will benefit from First Data's latest key service benefits, including (but not limited to):
- Acceptance of credit, signature debit and cash payments
- World-class security, including encryption the moment the card is swiped, to ensure peace of mind and risk mitigation
- Electronic receipts with email and text options
- Real time summary reporting available in the application
- Durable mobile card reader that provides reliable swipes
- Fast funding into a merchant's bank account (often by next business day)
- 24/7 phone, email, web portal and chat support from service experts