Ex-Dividend Alert: 3 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: IFF, CY, TWO
Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.Tomorrow, Sept. 24, 2013, 7 U.S. common stocks are scheduled to go ex-dividend. The dividend yields on these stocks range from 0.2% to 12.3%. All of these stocks can be found on our stocks going ex-dividend section of our dividend calendar.Highlighted Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow:International Flavors & Fragrances (NYSE:IFF) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 39 cents per share. At a price of $82.75 as of 9:36 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.9%.The average volume for International Flavors & Fragrances has been 286,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. International Flavors & Fragrances has a market cap of $6.9 billion and is part of the chemicals industry. Shares are up 26.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday.STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. International Flavors & Fragrances Inc., together with its subsidiaries, creates, manufactures, and supplies flavor and fragrance products worldwide. The company operates in two segments, Flavors and Fragrances. The company has a P/E ratio of 24.90.TheStreet Ratings rates International Flavors & Fragrances as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, increase in net income, good cash flow from operations, expanding profit margins and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company is trading at a premium valuation based on our review of its current price compared to such things as earnings and book value. You can view the full International Flavors & Fragrances Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV