SUNNYVALE, Calif., Sept. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ShoreTel® (NASDAQ: SHOR), the leading provider of brilliantly simple unified communications systems including business phone systems, applications and mobile UC solutions, is continuing to grow its roster of credit union customers, with hundreds of accounts of all sizes across North America. As part of the company's focus on this vertical market, ShoreTel solutions are on display at the CUNA (Credit Union National Association) Technology Council Conference at the Loews Hollywood Hotel, today through Sept. 25.
ShoreTel offers unified communications (UC) systems that provide exceptional reliability, ease-of-use and management, and low total cost of ownership. The distributed single-image architecture at the center of the ShoreTel platform is ideal for credit unions with multiple locations, eliminating the need for disparate IT in every branch. In addition, the ShoreTel Jack Henry Symitar® Screen Pop application is available for the popular credit union core processing system. ShoreTel interacts with Symitar to deliver reliable account number-based record matches.
"With customers small and large, some serving more than 1,000 users with our technology, ShoreTel has been a trusted IP phone system and UC supplier in the credit union marketplace for many years," said David Petts, senior VP of worldwide sales at ShoreTel. "Credit unions rely on ShoreTel because we're focused on providing choice, reducing costs and streamlining IT resources, which all lead to greater employee and member satisfaction."
"We needed a unified communications system to ensure smooth phone operations for our east and west coast locations," said Val Ovrootsky, vice president of Alliance Credit Union. "We chose ShoreTel because they have the best solutions at the best price. Recently we added ShoreTel Contact Center and have been impressed with improved employee productivity, flexibility to easily add new resources and the ability to handle increased calls during high volume times. ShoreTel solutions are so simple to install and manage but yet very robust."Here's what some of ShoreTel's other leading credit union customers are saying:
- "We were looking for a system that offered an easy install and flexible features for our rapidly growing business. We chose ShoreTel because of ease of installation, local survivability, and ShoreTel Communicator. The biggest benefits we have seen are how quickly we can add new branches and flexibility with call routing and handling. In addition, our staff enjoys leveraging the 'always on' presence feature when they are away from their desk, which has resulted in increased member satisfaction and productivity for staff." – Jason MacDonald, director of information technology, Central Minnesota Credit Union
- "Our legacy phone system was 10-15 years old and we chose ShoreTel because of robust functionality. The biggest benefit we have seen is cost savings on our maintenance contracts. In addition, the administration time has practically disappeared and changes we make to the system are much easier and faster to accomplish." – Susan Warkentin, vice president of planning & development, Tucoemas Federal Credit Union
- "The ease of use of the ShoreTel system sold us immediately. We currently have six branches and before switching to the ShoreTel system we had to call our co-workers like any other outbound call; we weren't able to see if our co-workers were busy, on another line or even in the office. With the ShoreTel system our employees are able to pre-record voicemail greetings and use the Find Me app so they are never out of reach. Our phone menu is easy to record and change when needed, and allows us to better direct our members to the appropriate departments. The ShoreTel system has definitely improved our member service as well as employee productivity." – Tiffany Vasquez, vice president of information systems, Pinal County Federal Credit Union
- Subscribe to ShoreTel's blog.
- Follow ShoreTel on Twitter and Facebook.
- Read ShoreTel Customer Success Stories.
- Bookmark this Unified Communications Glossary.
- #ShoreTel, #UC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV