ROCHESTER, N.Y., Sept. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Document Security Systems, Inc. (NYSE MKT: DSS; "DSS"), a leading developer and integrator of secure cloud computing and security printing technologies, today announced that MedTech Wristbands, a leading provider of wrist identification and access control solutions designed for the leisure and entertainment markets, has signed an agreement to use DSS's AuthentiSuite Technologies. Financial terms of the three year agreement were not disclosed.
MedTech Wristband customers will use DSS's smart phone authentication system, AuthentiGuard, to provide a variety of additional features to their customers.
Ranjie Singh, President of MedTech stated, "MedTech is excited to be partnering with DSS and its AuthentiSuite line of authentication solutions – AuthentiGuard, AuthentiMark, and AuthentiSite. These technologies will continue to open new opportunities and offer expanded features for our customers in the event management industry."
MedTech customers will now be able to easily identify counterfeit event wristbands, while at the same time offer features never before seen in the event management industry. The combination of AuthentiGuard with wristbands enables smart phone check-in to events, easy management of VIP area check-in and access, and allows event managers to limit, manage and monitor access to promotional or secured areas.Other capabilities that AuthentiGuard brings to MedTech customers are:
- Integrate cashless and credit card free transactions at the event
- Integrate social media promotions
- Provide real-time event reports back to clients
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV