- EMC ® for the second consecutive year has been named the #1 storage vendor across all major enterprise applications including Oracle ®, Microsoft Exchange ® and SharePoint ® and SAP ®, in the IDC Storage Users Demand Study (SUDS), which analyzes current and future trends in end-user deployments of storage systems in support of top enterprise applications and various data types.
- The latest study ranked EMC #1 in revenue and storage capacity shipped across enterprise application segments including Oracle, Microsoft Exchange and SharePoint, SAP, as well as business and analytics, home directories, VDI and virtual server, and industry-specific applications.
- The IDC study found that in 2012 EMC shipped nearly 2X more terabytes than the next closest storage vendor in Oracle environments.
Study Names EMC As #1 Most Shipped Storage For Oracle
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts