HAMILTON, Bermuda, Sept. 23, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
Golar LNG Limited (the "Company") advises that the 2013 Annual General Meeting of the Company was held on September 20, 2013 at 11:10 a.m. at the Elbow Beach Hotel, 60 South Shore Road, Paget PG04, Bermuda. The following resolutions were passed: 1. To re-elect John Fredriksen as a Director of the Company. 2. To re-elect Kate Blankenship as a Director of the Company. 3. To re-elect Hans Petter Aas as a Director of the Company. 4. To re-elect Tor Olav Trøim as a Director of the Company. 5. To re-elect Georgina E. Sousa as a Director of the Company. 6. To amend the Company's Bye-laws Nos. 54 (a), 86, 90 (b), 100, 101, 102, 103 (a), 107 and 108. 7. To re-appoint PricewaterhouseCoopers of London, England as auditors and to authorise the Directors to determine their remuneration. 8. The the remuneration payable to the Company's Board of Directors of a total amount of fees not to exceed US$600,000.00 be approved for the year ended December 31, 2013. In addition, the audited consolidated financial statements for the Company for the year ended December 31, 2012 were presented to the Meeting. [HUG#1730791]
CONTACT: Graham Robjohns Chief Accounting Officer & Group Financial Controller Tel: +44 20 7517 8600
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV