Neustar, Inc. (NYSE: NSR), a trusted, neutral provider of real-time information and analysis to the communications services, financial services, retail, and media and advertising sectors, today announced service offers that help Communications Service Providers (CSPs) as they upgrade their networks to meet the increased bandwidth demands of their customers. The Neustar offers include a complete workflow solution to order and provision new classes of service, and fully-managed engineering support to conduct the physical network configuration services associated with the change.
“CSPs are transitioning their network technologies to help their customers fully engage the digital world and Neustar provides a full set of offers in support of those transitions,” said Jean Foster, vice president of Carrier Services at Neustar. “Key to those transitions is the ability to provision network access services wherever the customers need them. Neustar is at the forefront of enabling CSPs to accomplish this by providing ordering interfaces with a nation-wide network of providers and engineering support for a comprehensive workflow solution for next-generation network access.”
The new offers include:
- Ethernet Ordering: provides a full workflow solution for a low-touch, less manual order process for new classes of service; and
- Professional Services support: for physical network configuration and program management that speeds implementation and augments the access ordering offer.
“Neustar has a proven history of streamlining provisioning, so extending our clearinghouse model to include Ethernet access brings additional value to CSPs,” said Foster. “We manage the interconnections so our customers can focus on upgrading their network and acquiring new business. As CSPs expand their footprint in new territories, our turn-key engineering support brings the best engineering talent with localized knowledge, experience and relationships to provide a cohesive and comprehensive solution.”Neustar Ethernet Ordering helps CSPs reduce order rejection processing and speeds time to revenue by ensuring orders are compliant with the standards of the Metro Ethernet Forum, the Ordering and Billing Forum Access Service Ordering Guidelines and carrier-specific business rules. Since 2002, Neustar has provided efficient order management solutions in a hosted solution that allows CSPs to focus on and grow their business.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV