Sterling Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: STSA) will now do business in California as Argent Bank. Previously, Sterling Financial Corporation’s California banking locations operated as Sonoma Bank in Northern California and Borrego Springs Bank in the San Diego area. Today signifies the completion of the conversion process, unifying all California banking operations under the new name Argent Bank.
“We are pleased to unite all of our California banking operations under Argent Bank,” said David DePillo, vice chairman of Sterling Financial. “With 16 locations in the state, a consistent, cohesive identity was vital in helping our teams to best deliver financial solutions to California customers.”
About Argent BankArgent Bank is the California dba of Sterling Savings Bank, the banking subsidiary of Sterling Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:STSA) of Spokane, Washington. Sterling Savings Bank is a Washington state chartered and federally insured commercial bank. Sterling Savings Bank does business as Argent Bank in California and as Sterling Bank in Washington, Oregon and Idaho. Argent Bank offers banking products and services, mortgage lending, and trust and investment products to individuals, small businesses, corporations and other commercial organizations. As of June 30, 2013, Sterling Financial Corporation had assets of $9.94 billion and operated depository branches in Washington, Oregon, Idaho and California. Visit Argent Bank’s website at www.bankwithargent.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV