- Latest Consumer and Manufacturing Solutions On Display, Including Edibles and Metals
- Experience Education Redefined with the Bright Minds UK Programme Featuring the Cube 3D Printer
- UK First Look at Newest Addition to the 3DMe App: Manchester United 3DMe
ROCK HILL, S.C., Sept. 23, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- 3D Systems (NYSE:DDD) announced today that it will bring its consumer and professional 3D content-to-print experience to the TCT Show + Personalize in Birmingham, UK, from September 25-26, 2013, in Hall 3A, Booth D36.
For the first time at a live show, 3D Systems will demo its newly added direct metal 3D printers from its recent acquisition of Phenix Systems, along with its latest line up of consumer and professional 3D printers, engineering and design software from Geomagic, and on-demand parts service from Quickparts. Attendees can browse the Cube Café, check out the award winning Cube ® and CubeX™ 3D printers, see the newest full color 3D printers in action, sample edible 3D printed sugar and examine precision metal parts. Visitors will be exposed to popular consumer applications like printable fashion, jewelry and home design, as well as creative, gamified 3D apps like the brand new UK-exclusive Manchester United 3DMe™ that lets fans become their own 3D printed player. App developers and arts and entertainment brands are invited to join the 3D printing revolution and learn how they can monetize their intellectual property and creativity on Cubify, 3D Systems' hosting, publishing and production platform.
3D Systems is excited to partner with TCT and Black Country Atelier for the Bright Minds UK Programme and to introduce local teachers and students to the power of 3D printing in the classroom with the Cube. Dozens of Cube 3D printers will be set up in a workshop environment for 500 teachers and students to experiment with a redefined education experience that will spark the innovative and creative spirits of students at any level, all powered by 3D printing.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV