- Rod Eichler , president and chief operating officer, will be transitioning to the newly created roles of executive advisor to the chairman of Apache and as the chief executive officer of Kitimat (LNG and upstream), where he will focus on oversight of Apache's liquefied natural gas business, Gas Monetization, and corporate Health, Safety, Environment and Emergency Response (HSEE).
- John Christmann , region vice president for the Permian, will assume the role of executive vice president and chief operating officer, North America.
- Tom Voytovich , executive vice president for International Operations, is taking on the role of executive vice president and chief operating officer, International.
- Mike Bahorich , executive vice president and chief technology officer, will take on additional responsibilities. He will maintain responsibility for exploration and production technology, and assume responsibility for Worldwide Projects, Horizontal Drilling and Completion Applications, Worldwide Drilling, Special Projects and Corporate Purchasing.
- Michael Bose , region vice president for Argentina, will transfer to Midland as the region vice president for the Permian Region. David Chi , manager of Argentina Production and Reservoir Engineering, will be interim region vice president for Argentina.
- Rob Johnston will serve as executive vice president and region vice president for the Central Region.
- Roger Plank continues in his role as president and chief corporate officer.
Apache Announces Executive Organizational Changes; Promotes John Christmann To COO North America And Tom Voytovich To COO International
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.