NEW YORK, Sept. 23, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sequential Brands Group, Inc. (OTC:SQBG) ("Sequential" or the "Company") announced today that its application to list the Company's common stock on the NASDAQ Capital Market has been approved by the NASDAQ Stock Market, a unit of the NASDAQ OMX Group. The Company's common stock is expected to begin trading on the NASDAQ Capital Market on Tuesday, September 24, 2013, under its current trading symbol "SQBG".
Yehuda Shmidman, CEO of Sequential, stated, "We are excited to up-list our common stock to the NASDAQ exchange. We believe this is a milestone that will prove critical to Sequential's success as a public company, as it is expected to generate additional liquidity for our equity and place us in a better position to raise new capital to execute our acquisition strategy. In taking this important step, we believe Sequential Brands Group is well positioned for the next phase of growth."
About Sequential Brands Group, Inc.Sequential Brands Group, Inc. (OTC:SQBG) owns, promotes, markets, and licenses a portfolio of consumer brands that presently includes Revo®, William Rast®, People's Liberation®, DVS® Action Sports, Heelys®, Caribbean Joe® and Ellen Tracy®. Sequential seeks to ensure that its brands continue to thrive and grow by employing strong brand management, design and marketing teams. Sequential has licensed and intends to license its brands in a variety of consumer categories to retailers, wholesalers and distributors in the United States and in certain international territories. For more information, please visit Sequential's corporate website at: www.sequentialbrandsgroup.com . To inquire about licensing opportunities, please email: email@example.com.
CONTACT: Sequential Brands Group, Inc. Gary Klein Chief Financial Officer 646-564-2577 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV