Tremor Video, Inc. (NYSE:TRMR), a leading provider of technology-driven video advertising solutions, announced today it has launched VideoHub Connect, a bidding and buying feature now available through its end-to-end video advertising platform, VideoHub for Advertisers (VHA). VideoHub Connect allows advertisers and agencies for the first time to programmatically buy video based on effectiveness, using extensive brand performance analytics. Finally marketers can demand more from programmatic buying than just reach and price. VideoHub Connect optimizes video buys across a broad spectrum of brand marketing goals - from the most basic, such as audience reach, to more sophisticated metrics such as ad engagement, brand lift and viewability.
“Buying inventory cheaply at scale in itself is not a recipe for brand marketing success,” said Bill Day, CEO of Tremor Video. “VideoHub Connect aims to take programmatic to the next level and answer the most common question we get from agencies, trading desks and advertisers – ‘how can I first understand and maximize the effectiveness of my investment, and then intelligently drive for efficiency?’”
In one platform, marketers can now programmatically:
- Balance three fundamental marketing trade-offs – reach/targeting, price and performance;
- Buy on the widest spectrum of metrics in the industry from basic (GRPs, frequency, clicks, completion) to sophisticated (viewability, engagement, brand lift, time spent or VideoHub’s proprietary eQ™ score, which provides a single metric that marries viewability, player size and content length);
- Access deeper targeting capabilities;
- Ensure that their ads will appear in brand safe environments.
VideoHub Connect can be licensed as a stand-alone buying and analytics console or as an integrated feature of the full VHA enterprise stack. VHA customers that license the entire platform can strategically optimize investments across their direct and programmatic buys, and manage all of their video advertising efforts through one solution.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts