- Retain the right to receive up to A$2 million of deferred cash payable from La Mancha Resources Australia Pty Ltd for the acquisition of Alacer's 49% interest in Frog's Leg in April 2013;
- Receive any refund (estimated by Alacer to be up to A$21 million) in respect of an objection previously lodged to a Western Australian stamp duty assessment paid in connection with the merger that resulted in the formation of Alacer in 2011;
- Retain ownership of certain long lead items acquired in advance of the South Kalgoorlie Expansion Project, which have a book value of A$7 million; and
- No longer recognize in its financial statements A$46 million of mine closure provisions in relation to Alacer Australia.
Alacer Gold Announces Sale Of Australian Business Unit
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.