DES MOINES, Iowa, Sept. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Textura Corporation (NYSE: TXTR), the leading provider of collaboration solutions for the construction industry, announced today that their Des Moines office has been selected as one of Iowa's Top Workplaces. A publication from the Des Moines Register lists Textura as the 20 th "top small-sized company" in Iowa.
The Top Workplaces program recognizes good employers on 30 regional lists and one national list. The evaluations for the list are based purely on employee opinions, which are gathered through an employee survey conducted by WorkplaceDynamics. Surveys were completed by the entire staff at the Des Moines office and included many positive comments, such as:
- I feel genuinely appreciated
- I am confident about my future here
- We do things efficiently and well.
"We're honored to be included in the Iowa Top Workplaces list," said Matt Ostanik, President, Submittal Exchange. "This award can be attributed to our strong company culture. I believe our employees eagerly embrace the opportunities that are offered here, all while working extremely hard and having a lot fun along the way."Textura's Des Moines office is home to its Submittal Exchange ®, Greengrade ® and CPM-Business™ solutions:
- Submittal Exchange offers comprehensive collaboration capabilities for exchanging, reviewing and archiving construction submittals, RFI and all other construction communications during the design and construction phases of a project
- Greengrade is a collaborative online LEED ® management tool that allows project teams to communicate, track and manage LEED projects
- CPM-Business™ streamlines the billing, lien waiver collection, compliance and payment processes into one seamless workflow.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV