REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Sept. 23, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
What: Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA), the world's number one independent provider of data integration software, today announced that it is exhibiting at booth #621 at Oracle OpenWorld 2013, which is scheduled for Sept. 22-26 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco. In conjunction with the conference's primary theme of "Simplifying IT; Enabling Business Transformation," Informatica will showcase new solutions to help customers easily, quickly and safely migrate to Oracle Database 12c (Oracle's new database designed for the cloud), speed up new deployments and boost application performance.Informatica Cloud also announced a new cloud connector for Oracle E-Business Suite, adding to its portfolio of connectors to cloud, social, and on-premise applications. The new Oracle E-Business Suite connector opens up a variety of integration scenarios for Oracle customers, such as:
- Improving account, customer and product master data synchronization between Oracle E-Business Suite and other newly deployed cloud applications in enterprises,
- Connecting account and case information from leading CRM applications with order histories in Oracle E-Business Suite for a more holistic view of the customer,
- Optimizing the opportunity-to-order-to-cash process between leading CRM applications and Oracle E-Business Suite, and
- Making two-tier ERP integration more cost-effective and efficient.
- Utilize the Informatica Vibe engine to embed data integration into the next generation of applications,
- Take advantage of cloud integration as a service,
- Increase application performance with existing hardware,
- Lower costs and shorten Oracle Database 12c development lifecycles,
- Improve cloud data security for Oracle cloud and test data management and comply with data privacy regulations, and
- Recognize the benefits of heterogeneous real-time replication.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts