LONDON and LOS ANGELES, Sept. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Global e-commerce and online payments leader eBay is teaming up with financial and accounting software company BlackLine Systems and enterprise application software leader SAP AG (NYSE: SAP) for a webinar entitled " See How eBay Closes with Confidence Using Solutions from BlackLine and SAP Globally." The webinar will be geared at finance, accounting, audit and compliance managers in mid- to enterprise-size organisations in the EMEA ( Europe, Middle East and Africa) region, an increasingly fast-growing market for BlackLine's flagship account reconciliation software.
The session will focus on how finance executives and compliance officers can further ensure the integrity of their balance sheets – and ultimately financial reports – by implementing enterprise-class financial software packages, such as BlackLine's SaaS-based Financial Close Suite, to automate the traditionally manual, labor-intensive and spreadsheet-driven account reconciliation process. Tom Hoover, senior manager of finance systems at eBay, will present a case study on the benefits of BlackLine, ease of integration with SAP® solutions, and return on investment (ROI) the $15 billion public company has realised since using BlackLine alongside SAP software on a global basis.
The webinar is designed to inform customers, whether operating in an environment of only SAP solutions or applications from multiple vendors, how account reconciliation process optimisation can help them achieve a quicker and more accurate financial close process. The session will demonstrate the importance of the account reconciliation process as a critical step on the path to "closing with confidence."What: " See How eBay Closes with Confidence by Using Solutions from BlackLine and SAP Globally" When: Tuesday, 24 September 2013, 16.00 CEST / 15.00 BST / 10.00 EDT Speaker lineup:
- Stefan Karl, chief solution expert, finance solutions, SAP
- Mario Spanicciati, executive director of EMEA & EVP of operations, BlackLine Systems
- Tom Hoover, senior manager, finance systems, eBay
- Virtually eliminate spreadsheets (and the manual errors that often come with them) from their account reconciliation process
- Automate traditionally manual accounting functions
- Have a faster, more efficient close cycle - maintaining more control and visibility worldwide, while reducing risk
- Realise exceptional ROI in a very short timeframe
- Improve the accuracy and timeliness of compliance reporting
- Manage compliance while servicing multiple locations
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts