GigOptix, Inc. (NYSE MKT: GIG), a leading supplier of advanced semiconductor and optical communications components, will showcase leading drivers, transimpedance amplifiers (TIAs) and E-Band products at the 39 th European Conference and Exhibition on Optical Communication (ECOC), in London on September 23, 2013. The ECOC conference is one of the largest optical communication events in Europe.
At ECOC booth #668, GigOptix will showcase a broad portfolio of products that enable:
- long-haul, metro, and short reach fiber optic telecommunications
- ER/LR/SR datacenter applications, servers and high performance computing (HPC)
- applications for the consumer market as 4K/8K TV and gesture recognition.
At ECOC 2013 GigOptix will present the latest product roadmap for drivers, TIAs and wireless point-to-point E-Band products, as well as the short-form catalog to customers. All discussions and information sharing will be done under strict confidentiality and by appointment only.
For more information and for setting appointments, please visit GigOptix booth #668 at ECOC 2013 or contact our European Director of sales, Mr. Giulio Cangini, at email@example.com.About GigOptix, Inc. GigOptix is a leading fabless supplier of semiconductor and optical components that enable high speed information streaming that address emerging high growth opportunities in the communications, industrial, defense and avionics industries. The Company offers a broad portfolio of high performance MMIC solutions that enable next generation wireless microwave systems up to 90GHz and drivers, TIAs and TFPSTM optical modulators for 40 Gbps and 100 Gbps fiber-optic telecommunications and data-communications networks. GigOptix also offers a wide range of digital and mixed-signal ASIC solutions and enables product lifetime extension through its GigOptix Sunset Rescue Program .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV