SUNNYVALE, Calif. and ATLANTA, Sept. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ASTRO 2013 -- Accuray Incorporated (Nasdaq: ARAY) announced today its momentum in gaining adoption for both the new CyberKnife® M6™ Series and TomoTherapy® H™ Series Systems at the 55th Annual American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) Meeting taking place at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta. Through presentations from leading radiation oncology practitioners and product demonstrations, attendees can gain further knowledge on the clinical capabilities of the CyberKnife M6 Series and TomoTherapy H Series Systems introduced at last year's ASTRO meeting.
Adoption of Accuray's latest advanced product platforms continues to grow, with many cancer centers in the U.S. and in Europe already investing in the technology. U.S. centers include the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center in Pennsylvania, Tulsa Cancer Institute of Oklahoma, Lancaster General Health in Pennsylvania, Spokane CyberKnife & Radiation Oncology Center in Washington and University of Arkansas Medical Sciences in Little Rock. Centers in Europe and Asia include, the European CyberKnife Center Munich-Grosshadern (ECZM) in Munich, Germany, Heidelberg University Hospital in Germany, Erasmus Medical Center (MC), in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, the Centre Oscar Lambret in Lille, France and The Severance Hospital, Yonsei University Healthcare System in Seoul, Korea.
These institutions have successfully implemented the new CyberKnife and TomoTherapy Systems and are experiencing significant benefits, including reduced treatment times, improved treatment plan quality, expanded patient treatment options for the CyberKnife M6 System, and reduced treatment planning time with the TomoHDA System.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV