Intuit Inc. (Nasdaq: INTU):
- Small business owners who want to share their stories with the world and have the chance to win $25 million in rewards.
- Intuit Inc. (Nasdaq: INTU), a company whose mission is to improve its customers’ financial lives.
- Intuit Small Business Big Game, by Intuit QuickBooks kicked off July 31 and has already awarded $25,000 in prizes to deserving small businesses across the country.
- One lucky business owner will win an all-expenses paid trip to New York and a 30-second custom television advertisement that will air during football’s biggest game on February 2, 2014.
- In addition to the grand prize giveaway, small businesses are eligible for weekly sweepstakes that include advertising credits, signed football memorabilia and more.
- By telling their company story in 600 characters or less, everyone who enters receives a free Intuit Playbook and an Intuit QuickBooks special product offer. They can also connect with and learn from other small business owners who have similar challenges and goals.
- Small businesses have just 12 days to get in the game as the entry period ends on Sunday, September 22, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. PT.
- Small businesses mean big business to the U.S. economy, driving job growth and fueling the gross domestic product. Their importance cannot be understated, and Intuit launched a program that provides a platform for them to share their passion and celebrate their success.
- Since the program started on July 31, Intuit has seen thousands of entries from small businesses across the country in every state. Businesses entering include brick and mortar shops like florists and clothing boutiques to construction companies and plumbers. With 12 days left to enter, Intuit wants the rest of the 29 million small businesses across the US to get off the sidelines and have the chance to win big.
- For more information and to enter, please visit: www.SmallBusinessBigGame.com.