Film Reveals How To Defeat Cancer Without Conventional Medical Therapies
ORLANDO, Fla., Sept. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The trailer for the new short film, "The Cause is the Cure," was released today by Maximized Living, a multinational network of wellness doctors.
The short film, which tells the true stories of people who have successfully overcome cancer diagnoses without chemotherapy or radiation, will premiere October 5 at more than 450 Maximized Living locations throughout the United States and Canada.
In the film, real patients who had been blindsided by their cancer diagnoses explain their fears, decisions and other experiences while fighting the notorious disease—including why they chose to refuse conventional medical therapies. These patients will be surprised with a grant for one year's worth of Maximized Living care, courtesy of the Maximized Living Foundation.
"I was given one year to live if I didn't choose to do chemotherapy or radiation," said Andrea Thompson, founder of Moving Beyond Ministries and cervical cancer survivor. "After learning the principles of Maximized Living, I knew I was in the right place."The principles of Maximized Living are its 5 Essentials, which specifically address stress, nutrition, fitness, nerve supply and toxicity.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV