USANA Health Sciences, Inc. (NYSE: USNA) today announced that it has appointed KPMG LLP as the Company’s new independent registered public accounting firm and has thereby dismissed PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP from that role. The Company engaged KPMG as a result of a competitive bid process that was recently completed by the Company’s Audit Committee.
“We are pleased to engage KPMG, a global leader in the accounting profession, as our independent auditors,” said Jerry G. McClain, chairperson of the USANA Audit Committee. “We had the opportunity to review proposals from several top accounting firms, and we greatly appreciate the efforts of those firms. Ultimately, the Audit Committee determined that KPMG was the best fit for USANA. The Audit Committee also appreciates the professional service provided by PricewaterhouseCoopers to USANA over the past six years.”
KPMG is expected to begin work immediately by reviewing the Company’s financial results for the third quarter ending on September 28, 2013.
About USANAUSANA develops and manufactures high-quality nutritional, personal care, and weight-management products that are sold directly to Associates and Preferred Customers throughout the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, China, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, Singapore, Mexico, Malaysia, the Philippines, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, Thailand, France, Belgium and Colombia. More information on USANA can be found at http://www.usanahealthsciences.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV