Exterran Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: EXH) today announced that Bill Austin, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, is scheduled to present at the Johnson Rice Energy Conference in New Orleans, La., on Monday, Sept. 30, 2013, at 3:35 p.m. Central Time (4:35 p.m. Eastern Time). If you would like to listen to the presentation during the conference, please enter this URL: http://wsw.com/webcast/jr14/exh/ or log on to our website, www.exterran.com. The slideshow that accompanies this presentation will be available on our website concurrently with the presentation. Within 24 hours of the live presentation, the presentation also will be archived for replay on our website for 30 days.
Exterran Holdings, Inc. is a global market leader in full service natural gas compression and a premier provider of operations, maintenance, service and equipment for oil and natural gas production, processing and transportation applications. Exterran Holdings serves customers across the energy spectrum--from producers to transporters to processors to storage owners. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, Exterran has approximately 10,000 employees and operates in approximately 30 countries. For more information, visit www.exterran.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV