DEARBORN, Mich., Sept. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Ford Motor Credit Company and Lincoln Automotive Financial Services are offering customers affected by recent floods and other storm damage the option to delay some car and truck payments. The disaster relief program allows qualified customers to delay one or two monthly payments, resuming their regular payment schedules when their situations improve.
The offer is available to customers who are leasing or have purchased vehicles with financing from Ford Credit, Lincoln Automotive Financial Services, Jaguar Credit, Land Rover Capital, Mazda American Credit, PRIMUS or Volvo Car Finance.
Customers who are eligible for the disaster relief program will be sent postcards with contact instructions. Customers also may call this toll-free number: 1-800-723-4016
About Ford Motor Credit Company Ford Motor Credit Company LLC has provided dealer and customer financing to support the sale of Ford Motor Company products since 1959. Ford Credit is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ford. For more information, visit www.fordcredit.com or www.lincolnafs.com .SOURCE Ford Motor Credit Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV