The law firm of Federman & Sherwood has launched an investigation of L & L Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ: LLEN) (“L & L”) with respect to possible violations of Sections 10(b) and 20(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 by L & L and/or its officers and directors.
On September 19, 2013, an article by GeoInvesting, a company that provides research and analysis on U.S. listed China stocks, was published on SeekingAlpha.com, stating that GeoInvesting is preparing to file a whistleblower report with the NASDAQ and SEC alleging that L & L has defrauded its investors by incorrectly claiming substantial revenue from operations that have been idle for an extended period of time. The article by GeoInvesting also stated that L & L engaged in a “bait and switch” game with a string of acquisitions and divestitures of various properties over the last few years, where L & L claimed it had come into possession of assets through swap transactions that never occurred, and through the exchange of assets L & L never owned.
Federman & Sherwood is investigating whether: (1) L & L issued materially false and/or misleading statements or failed to disclose material facts concerning operations at certain of its properties; (2) L & L engaged in allegedly fraudulent swap transactions; and (3) L & L’s financial reporting was materially misleading or false.
If you currently own common stock in L & L Energy, Inc., have
information to assist in our investigation or have questions or concerns
regarding this notice or your rights or interests in this matter, please
contact William B. Federman. Federman & Sherwood has extensive
nationwide experience in representing investors in securities,
derivative and merger-related shareholder class actions, and has been
appointed as lead counsel in multiple complex cases across the country.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV