EnviroStar, Inc. (NYSE MKT:EVI) today reported record revenues and earnings for the year ended June 30, 2013.
Revenues for fiscal 2013 were $36,226,584, an increase of 61.3% over last year’s revenues of $22,457,089. Net earnings increased by 214.1% to $1,607,238, or $.23 per share, compared to $511,689, or $.07 per share in fiscal 2012.
Venerando J. Indelicato, Chief Financial Officer of EnviroStar, Inc., stated: “As previously reported, we received a number of large orders for delivery in fiscal 2013, which we successfully delivered during the year. We are beginning fiscal 2014 with a solid backlog containing a few large orders, and while comparisons will be difficult when comparing fiscal 2014 with our recent banner year, we still expect fiscal 2014 to be a very successful year.”
EnviroStar, Inc. through its subsidiaries is one of the nation’s leading distributors of commercial and industrial laundry and dry cleaning equipment and steam boilers.This press release contains certain information that is subject to a number of known and unknown risks and uncertainties that may cause actual results and trends to differ materially from those expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements. Information concerning these factors are discussed in Company reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
|EnviroStar, Inc. (NYSE MKT: EVI)|
|Year ended June 30,|
|Earnings before income taxes||2,586,614||828,195|
|Provision for income taxes||979,376||316,506|
|Basic and diluted earnings per share||$||0.23||$||0.07|
|Weighted average shares outstanding:|
|Basic and diluted||7,033,732||7,033,732|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV