3. As of noon trading, AT&T ( T) is down $0.53 (-1.5%) to $34.28 on heavy volume. Thus far, 17.9 million shares of AT&T exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 21.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $34.24-$34.85 after having opened the day at $34.82 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $34.81. AT&T Inc. provides telecommunications services to consumers, businesses, and other providers in the United States and internationally. The company operates in three segments: Wireless, Wireline, and Other. AT&T has a market cap of $184.6 billion and is part of the telecommunications industry. Shares are up 3.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate AT&T a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 18 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates AT&T as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, growth in earnings per share, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, expanding profit margins and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself. Get the full AT&T Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts