3. As of noon trading, Gap ( GPS) is down $0.64 (-1.5%) to $41.44 on average volume. Thus far, 1.5 million shares of Gap exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $41.42-$42.10 after having opened the day at $42.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $42.08. The Gap, Inc. operates as an apparel retail company. It offers apparel, accessories, and personal care products for men, women, children, and babies under the Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic, Piperlime, Athleta, and Intermix brands. Gap has a market cap of $19.7 billion and is part of the retail industry. Shares are up 35.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 10 analysts that rate Gap a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 14 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Gap as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, expanding profit margins and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Gap Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts