4. As of noon trading, Carnival Corporation ( CCL) is down $0.45 (-1.2%) to $37.25 on average volume. Thus far, 1.6 million shares of Carnival Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $37.22-$37.60 after having opened the day at $37.56 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.70. Carnival Corporation operates as a cruise and vacation company worldwide. The company operates in two segments, North America; and Europe, Australia, and Asia. Carnival Corporation has a market cap of $22.3 billion and is part of the leisure industry. Shares are up 2.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Carnival Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 11 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Carnival Corporation as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in net income, reasonable valuation levels and good cash flow from operations. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including poor profit margins, a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself and feeble growth in the company's earnings per share. Get the full Carnival Corporation Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts