3. As of noon trading, Questcor Pharmaceuticals ( QCOR) is down $4.20 (-6.9%) to $56.48 on heavy volume. Thus far, 4.9 million shares of Questcor Pharmaceuticals exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.6 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $54.36-$61.78 after having opened the day at $61.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $60.68. Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, provides drugs for the treatment of multiple sclerosis, nephrotic syndrome, and infantile spasms indications. It primarily offers H.P. Questcor Pharmaceuticals has a market cap of $3.9 billion and is part of the health care sector. Shares are up 145.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Questcor Pharmaceuticals a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Questcor Pharmaceuticals as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth and compelling growth in net income. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full Questcor Pharmaceuticals Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts