2. As of noon trading, Express Scripts ( ESRX) is up $0.40 (0.7%) to $62.34 on heavy volume. Thus far, 4.2 million shares of Express Scripts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $61.96-$62.50 after having opened the day at $62.11 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $61.94. Express Scripts Holding Company provides a range of pharmacy benefit management (PBM) services primarily in the United States and Canada. It offers healthcare management and administration services on behalf of its clients. Express Scripts has a market cap of $53.7 billion and is part of the health care sector. Shares are up 16.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 12 analysts that rate Express Scripts a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Express Scripts as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its compelling growth in net income, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, growth in earnings per share and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Express Scripts Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts