3. As of noon trading, Synnex Corporation ( SNX) is up $2.36 (3.9%) to $63.04 on average volume. Thus far, 111,283 shares of Synnex Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 232,700 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $60.69-$63.04 after having opened the day at $60.76 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $60.68. SYNNEX Corporation provides distribution and business process outsourcing (BPO) services to resellers, retailers, and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) primarily in North America. The company operates in two segments, Distribution Services and Global Business Services (GBS). Synnex Corporation has a market cap of $2.3 billion and is part of the services sector. Shares are up 77.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Synnex Corporation a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Synnex Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, attractive valuation levels, good cash flow from operations and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat weak growth in earnings per share. Get the full Synnex Corporation Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts