The TJX Companies, Inc. (NYSE:TJX) today announced the declaration of a quarterly dividend on its common stock of $.145 per share payable December 5, 2013, to shareholders of record on November 14, 2013.
About The TJX Companies, Inc.
The TJX Companies, Inc. is the leading off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions in the U.S. and worldwide. As of August 3, 2013, the end of the Company’s second quarter, the Company operated 1,052 T.J. Maxx, 914 Marshalls, 430 HomeGoods and 4 Sierra Trading Post stores as well as SierraTradingPost.com in the United States; 226 Winners, 89 HomeSense, and 22 Marshalls stores in Canada; and 355 T.K. Maxx and 27 HomeSense stores in Europe. TJX’s press releases and financial information are also available at www.tjx.com.
Important Information at WebsiteThe Company routinely posts information that may be important to investors in the Investor Information section at www.tjx.com. The Company encourages investors to consult that section of its website regularly.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV