RALEIGH, N.C., Sept. 20, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- North Carolina-based First Citizens Bank has unveiled an aggressive new advertising campaign that features a new brand look, a new brand line and a new take on the company's logo.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=21080
Launching today, the branding initiative will roll out across the bank's entire territory, covering 17 states and the District of Columbia. The advertising launches today in the Triangle (Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill) and greater Charlotte areas and includes new television and radio commercials as well as new print, online and outdoor advertising.The campaign represents the 115 year-old bank's first major advertising push in more than a decade. "Over the years, First Citizens has done business in a way that puts our customers first," said Frank B. Holding Jr., First Citizens Bank's chairman and chief executive officer. "At the same time, the kind of business we do has grown. It's time we shared our story with the people and businesses looking for our kind of bank." The new First Citizens look features a fresh take on the corporate logo. The new logo reimagines the classic "FC" flag icon and introduces a new brand line, "Forever First. SM" "Forever First is our shorthand for two important elements that define the First Citizens experience," explained Holding. "One is our longevity and stability. The other is the deep customer relationships we're known for. Forever First is a way of reminding our customers, associates and communities of the values and qualities this bank has always stood for."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV