JACKSONVILLE, Fla., Sept. 20, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Stein Mart, Inc. (Nasdaq:SMRT) announced today that Greg Kleffner, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Telsey Advisory Group's 4 th Annual Fall Consumer Conference on Tuesday, September 24, 2013 at 3:00 p.m. ET. The conference is being held at The Inter-Continental Hotel New York Times Square in New York City.
A live webcast of the presentation will be available. To access the webcast and view the presentation materials, log onto Stein Mart's investor relations website at http://ir.steinmart.com and click on "Events & Presentations". Please allow time to register for the event after you have navigated to the webcast link. The archived webcast will be available for replay for 30 days after the live event.
About Stein MartStein Mart stores offer the fashion merchandise, service and presentation of a better department or specialty store, at prices competitive with off-price retail chains. With over 260 locations from California to Massachusetts, Stein Mart's focused assortment of merchandise features current season, moderate to better fashion apparel for women and men, as well as accessories, shoes and home fashions. SMRT-G Additional information about Stein Mart, Inc. can be found at www.steinmart.com .
CONTACT: For more information: Linda L. Tasseff Director, Investor Relations (904) 858-2639 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV