EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey, September 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Frost & Sullivan honored mPhase Technologies, Inc. (OTCQB: XDSL) and other recipients at its 2013 Growth, Innovation & Leadership Awards at a dinner gala held Wednesday, September 11, in San Jose, Calif., at The Fairmont San Jose.
The Growth, Innovation & Leadership Awards are presented each year to companies that are predicted to encourage significant growth in their industries, have identified emerging trends before they became the standard in the marketplace, and have created advanced technologies that will catalyze and transform industries in the near future.
Other companies awarded included:ActiveHealth Management Agilent Technologies, Inc. AIMS Innovation Anritsu Corporation Berg BIO-key International BioScale Cegedim, Inc. Crescendo Bioscience DAON DebMed Equinix GNF Technologies, LLC Heller Industries, Inc. Hermon Laboratories Ltd. Hewlett-Packard Company Huawei Invensas Legrand Living PlanIT SA MatriX Technologies GmbH Merge Healthcare MorphoTrust USA Mytrus Netspective Communications, LLC. Parature, Inc. Plantronics Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. RACO Wireless Snap-on, Incorporated Sorrento Therapeutics, Inc. Sutherland Global Services Ventura Foods Zetec Zoltek Companies, Inc. Frost & Sullivan's Best Practices Awards recognize companies in a variety of regional and global markets for demonstrating outstanding achievement and superior performance in areas such as leadership, technological innovation, customer service and strategic product development. Industry analysts compare market participants and measure performance through in-depth interviews, analysis and extensive secondary research in order to identify best practices.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV