30-Year Bond: Trade thru the pivot is WEAK and will target 130.12. There is NOT much support at the pivot; We like the upside much better if the bulls can get trade back above any support (131.14).
10-Year Treasury Note: Trade thru the yield seeks 123.25 - but the bulls will defend both 124.075 and 124.015. Trade up thru 123.295 seeks 127.00.
5-Year Treasury Note: Like the bonds, this pivot is NOT very supportive and a failure will slip hard - in this case to 119.17. The bulls do VERY well above 120.255.
S&P500 Stock Index: It's ALL about WHO controls this pivot...weakness targets 86.25. We still need to go WITH the bulls on strength.
As always, use stops and keep an eye on the 10-handle rule. Don't forget to catch MrTopStep on The Closing Print video found under the OptionsTV page (top bar). We report directly from the SPX pits, wrapping up the day and positioning for trade tomorrow.
OptionsProfits can be followed on Twitter at twitter.com/OptionsProfits
MrTopStep can be followed on Twitter at twitter.com/MrTopStep
For LIVE futures chat, more information on the 10-handle rule and futures educational content CLICK HERE FOR A SEVEN-DAY FREE TRIAL.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV