- In Lisbon, Portugal, employees will spend the day with multiple sclerosis patients at the Sociedade Portuguesa de Esclerose Múltipla (SPEM). Together, the patients and volunteers will prepare meals together.
- In Boston, employees will host a science fair for elementary school students at the Murphy Elementary School. The science fair activities include demonstrating chemistry’s role in making ice cream, a molecule experiment to make “slime,” and a mock oil spill clean-up.
- In Somerville, Mass., employees will work alongside KaBOOM!, and members of the community to build a playground that will benefit more than 200 under-served children at The Elizabeth Peabody House.
- In Raleigh, N.C., employees will glean crops and perform other gardening tasks at the Inter-Faith Food Shuttle, which aims to end hunger in the community by providing people with access to fresh food.
- In Sydney, Australia, volunteers will visit patients at Wesley Mission Aged Care Services where they will play games and then enjoy a concert with residents.
Biogen Idec Employees Participate In Third Annual “Care Deeply Volunteer Day”
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.