BEIJING and DALLAS, Sept. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- NQ Mobile Inc. (NQ Mobile) (NYSE: NQ), a leading global provider of mobile Internet services, today announced that it now expects third quarter 2013 revenues to exceed its previously issued guidance range of $50-$51 million. The company also has hired KB Teo to the position of CFO. Current CFO, Suhai Ji, will work with Mr. Teo for a period of time to ensure a smooth transition and remain as a senior advisor to the company.
"Today's announcement is another important step forward for NQ Mobile as we continue to execute on our plan to become a leading global mobile Internet services platform company," said Dr. Henry Lin, Co-CEO. "Suhai performed remarkably well in getting our company to this point. KB brings experience, knowledge, and the necessary qualities to help our company continue to globalize and expand. Having already earned the respect and trust of our team during the initial public offering process, this is another key executive hire that comes with existing passion and credibility specific to NQ Mobile."
Prior to joining NQ Mobile as CFO, Mr. Teo was a Managing Director and acted as Co-Head of Asia Investment Banking for Piper Jaffray. He was also a director of TMT Investment Banking for Deutsche Bank AG and executive director for Goldman Sachs. While at Piper Jaffray, he served as the lead banker for NQ Mobile's initial public offering on the New York Stock Exchange in 2011. Mr Teo is a CFA ® charter holder and received his MBA degree from Kellogg school of management in 2002."I am thrilled to be joining the incredible team at NQ Mobile," said KB Teo. "Having followed the company from before their initial public offering, I have admired the management team and their vision and strategy. I look forward to working with this team and contributing to the continued growth of the company."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV