Oral-B today announced the launch of the Oral-B App, a breakthrough digital tool for brushing routines that gives users a new kind of personal power over their oral care.
Connecting with any Oral-B power brush, the app offers:
- Automated activation of a brush timer through recognition of the brush motor sound for dentist-recommended two-minute sessions
- Timer function with quadrant guide for even and thorough cleaning throughout the mouth
- Statistics function charting brushing sessions in weekly and monthly views to keep track of progress
- Brushing instructions and oral health tips
“Our goal for this app was to make the invisible visible by helping users quantify and visualize the quality of their brushing sessions,” said Stephen Squire, Global Marketing Director, Procter & Gamble Oral Care. “We know that power brush users strive to stay on top of their oral health, but they don’t always know what they’re doing is sufficient between dentist appointments. Now, with this data, they can feel more confident about their oral care regimens. We like to call it ‘a personal trainer for your teeth.’”
In fact, the app provides visual feedback that supports users in following dentist-recommended oral care routines, and even offers a content feed – with calendar events, news, weather and oral care tips – to sustain their attention for the entire two-minute session. It also notifies users when it’s time to change their brush heads. Even for manual users, the app can be manually activated, recording the length of each brushing session.The Oral-B app is the first of more data-driven digital tools to come, as the brand continues to provide ways to guide and empower personal oral care regimens. For more information and to download the Oral-B App in iOS, please visit the Apple store. The app is live in the U.S. and Australia and will be available for download in Germany, UK and Japan in iOS/Android in the coming months.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV