PORTLAND, Ore., Sept. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Rentrak (NASDAQ: RENT), the leader in precisely measuring movies and TV everywhere, serving the advertising, television and movie industries, today announced it will be featured during the 2013 Digital Media Pipeline conference on Sept. 24, produced by the Entertainment Merchants Association.
The conference, which brings together executives from leading providers of digital entertainment content, will feature a presentation from Rentrak's Senior Vice President of Sales and OnDemand Products Chris Roberts. Roberts will share the latest trends within each channel of digital distribution.
Roberts' presentation will take place on Tuesday, Sept. 24 at 8:40 a.m. Pacific Time during the Digital Media Pipeline conference at the Skirball Cultural Center in Los Angeles, Calif. For more information, please visit www.digitalmediapipeline.com.
RENTMEContacts for Rentrak: Antoine IbrahimOffice: 646-722-1561E-mail: email@example.com (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130114/LA42144LOGO) SOURCE Rentrak
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV